Praise to Peace Agreement between KIO and Myanmar Government
[ePrayer – Pray for Kachin community in Myanmar]
The Kachin Independence Organisation (KIO) signed a tentative peace agreement with the Myanmar government in late May, the last of the 11 major ethnic armed groups to do so since 2011. Key issues are yet to discuss including how to develop an equitable peace economy and proper regulation and management of Kachin’s rich natural resources. CEDAR partner KLCC has been taking care of displaced families who take shelter at church compounds, school hostel and displaced camps.
Pray for Kachin community in Myanmar:
- Pray that the peace agreement will secure lasting peace in the country.
- Pray for God’s provision as KLCC start to secure new land to settle displaced families in Government allocated area.
- Pray that God to raise up HK churches/Christians to partner with CEDAR to respond to needs in Kachin State.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.