Remember the Slum Project in in Bangladesh
[ePrayer – Pray for the Slum work in Bangladesh]
The political atmosphere in Bangladesh was relatively calm in the Muslim month of Fasting (10 July to 7 August). However, it will be tensed again while the election is coming soon. CEDAR’s partner SATHI has mobilised dwellers to participate in community development. Project focus is literacy. Give thanks that people organisations have enrolled 115 street kids at primary schools and have assisted 126 adult learners finishing the Adult Literacy Class. The project is led by a Christian Field Manager. The staff team maintains morning devotion a few times per week. They work hard to infuse the Christian value (e.g. love and justice) into the community. Many Muslims are also attracted by these values.
Pray for the Slum work in Bangladesh:
- Remember the Bangladesh situation. Pray that His peace will come to this nation. Pray that no more shut- down and people can live normally.
- Pray for the community work of SATHI. Give thanks that the staff team live out their faith. Pray that more local churches will join and serve for the continuous transformation of the individuals and the community.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.