Drop-outs and Pre-school Children Benefited from Children Education Project in Bangladesh
[ePrayer – Pray for children education in Bangladesh]
The partner World Concern Bangladesh implements the programme including supporting teachers’ salary, training,and education material to help the drop-out pupils re-entering into the education ladder. Give thanks that a new component was added in the programme – 10 pre-schools were started with 180 toddlers studied there. The partner is also glad to know that the passing rate of the students from 19 schools in the 1st terminal exam was 96%.
Pray for children education in Bangladesh:
- Pray that the income generation plan for parents could be executed as the partner cannot afford another new staff to separately run this programme;
- May our Lord sustain the Friday schools of Christian education in this Islamic country.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.