[ ‘SHARE’ Sept-Oct 2013 – Myanmar – A Beam after the War Flame ] STEP INTO THE WORLD
CEDAR partners with Christian communities of the Kachin, Shan, Wa, Karen and Mon people groups in the following projects:
- Providing basic living support for orphans of conflicts and natural disasters
- Providing agricultural training in impoverished villages
- Providing land registration and farming assistance for returning families
- Assisting post-war communities to open schools, protect the environment and manage water resources
- Helping women and children vulnerable to violence and trafficking at borders
Please support the Myanmar Relief and Rehabilitation Fund so post-war communities can rebuild lives.
Other Methods of Payment
- Cheque payable to ‘CEDAR FUND’
- Deposit to HSBC A/C No. 600-385678-001, enclosing with the Pay-in slip
- Autopay (only applicable to regular fixed donations), enclosing with a completed Autopay Authorisation Form (Download: WORD or PDF)
- Visa/ Master Card
Download Donation Form
Please send a completed Donation Form, enclosing with cheque or pay-in slip, to CEDAR FUND, G.P.O. BOX 3212, HONG KONG.
 CEDAR is an approved charitable institutions and trusts of a public character under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Please click Inland Revenue Department website to check for details.
 Donations over $100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong with our receipts.
 Please DO NOT fax any donation information.