Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is a cross-denominational Evangelical organization, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child-care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promote the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the below position. Details are as follows:
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive總幹事執行助理 (Posted on 2 June 2017)
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive, as well as to the Programme Department and Partnership Development Department as assigned by Chief Executive
- Facilitate the organization of internal and external meetings, take minutes for the meetings, and follow up the decisions made on behalf of Chief Executive
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties on behalf of Chief Executive
- Conduct secondary data research on issues/topics related to poverty, injustice, mission and relevant issues.
- Prepare reports, presentations and communication drafts for Chief Executive to be used internally and externally
- Establish, manage and maintain the filing system for Chief Executive
- Prepare travelling arrangement
- Manage the implementation of ad hoc projects as assigned by Chief Executive
- Any tasks/duties as required by Chief Executive
- Mature Christian.
- University graduate
- 2 to 5 years working experience, preferably in Christian organizations
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Effective team player and self-starter
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: email@example.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially.